Mother's Golden Birthday


     
 7Th September 2012, " Happy birthday Mom"
                                    " Happy Golden birtday mom....."

Thank  God, You give us another chance to be together to celebrate our Mother Birthday. Thank  God for my mother's new age. 
Many blessings You give us,,,, 
Everytime I count my blessings, I more an more  proud to be Yours........

To my incredible Mother ,,,,
Nothing I can to say,,,
You are great, incredible, fantastic, extraordinary mom in the world....
You are great, incredible, fantastic, extraordinary wife in the world....

Every single rest of my life, I am grateful and thank God to be your daughter.
Every time I'm down, I think of you 
Every time I'm faced with a touch task, I think of you
Do you know why?
Because it reminds me of a strong individual 

who never let anything put me down
who never give up of every single thing in this precarious life

who always think the best for us, for me
You created so much good in my life
You clever, creative methods
of gently molding your beloved child
into your vision of me
I celebrate the best thing of My life
Having you as My Mother
Happy Birthday to the most dynamic and strong personality I have known in my life!

Mom, Have I ever told you that I want to be exactly like you when I  become a mother later? I hope my kids will celebrate my Birthday just the way I am celebrating yours. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday mother!

I am sorry, I have nothing to give you. There is no price, no gift, no present that I can give to you. All that stuff is not enough to be a worthy present for you.

Thank you Mom, I am not going to be like now, a very happy girl if she were not you Mom.

I am sorry for my mistakes, my dumb, my forgetfulness that make you cry, sad, worry, anxious.....
I promise I will be a daughter as you want me to......

Happy 50th Birtday Mom,,,,,
Always be Our Rock Star Mother.....



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Plaza Summarecon Serpong

MS TOWER

BALI Part 2