Happy 26th blessing Birthday

13 Februari.....


Sedihhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................
That day must be a very good day. Karena salah satu orang yang kusayangi di dunia ini (asekkkk) menginjak  umurnya yang ke - 26 tahun. But I was so sad. I could't be beside him in his special day. I was on duty (Like a police... hahahaha). Aku dinas ke medan, mengikuti sedikit rapat. Maafkan sayang.

But I have to do something special.
Think think think think....
I have thought since 10 February 2014...

That is...
I have an idea. But it needed many people help.
And the most important problem was I never made it before.
I have to find a software that could do what I wanted.
In early morning, along my journey to office in UIP II Medan on 12 February 2014, I opened my gadget, went to mr. Google search and clicked "making video sofware".

Googling googling........
browsing browsing browsing....
TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER.

Read how to use that software,,,
I read and learned it while I was on meeting.
It wasn't so much diffcult. Easy enough,
Kemudian aku mneghubungi beberapa temannya, keluarga kami dan teman kami.
Yap, terkumpul lebih dari 20 orang.
I made that video exactly on 11.00 pm because I have to wait for some photos.
Ready.....

Ohya, I didn't tell you yet, We have no many conversation in that day even just text also. I tried to not keep in touch with him. (Sorry honey, it is one of my way to make a little surprise for you).

exactly on 12.01 am.
I sent this......



Terimakasih buat semua yang berpartisipasi.
-Juli, Anta, Juni, Opung Juni, Amangboru Juni, Aldi, Ferdinand, Eva, Mama Bapakku, Bang Roni, Bang Agus dan Adhe
-Marni, Jaenette, Lastri, Ruspan, Alboin, Benny
-Mbak Ardee dan Mbak Okty

Makasih banyak smuanya...

Happy Birthday Vega
We love you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Plaza Summarecon Serpong

MS TOWER

BALI Part 2